Directors & Officers Liability Insurance is a necessity for any nonprofit protecting the vulnerability of the volunteer board member. NYCON's D&O Program offers Limits of Liability of $1,000,000 or $2,000,000 per claim and aggregate. The NYCON-sponsored policy not only includes coverage for all directors, officers, and employees -- it also covers staff, volunteers, and committee members as well. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive, low-cost policy, underwritten by Chubb/Executive Risk.
- Apply online to get a quote, or contact a CS Plus representative at 1 (877) 501-4277.
Learn More about D&O Insurance:
In the webinar below, we cover crucial D&O questions that nonprofits ask us on a daily basis.
- What does D&O insurance generally cover and what can we expect it not to cover?
- Is there a basic benchmark for how much coverage we should have?
- What constitutes the elements of a “good” policy and how do we get one for our nonprofit?
- What do we consider a fair price for D&O coverage?
- What role does D&O play in a nonprofit’s governance and general operations?
What You Need to Know About D&O Insurance (Webinar)